Leslie is committed to addressing your family law needs in a timely manner. She prides herself on being responsive to clients’ questions and concerns and advising her clients of all options available. Staying open-minded and creating out-of-the-box solutions is the key to assisting her clients to resolve their family law issues.
Being a native of York County, Leslie is familiar with the legal community and peers alike. She attended Central York High School and York College, where she graduated summa cum laude in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and a minor in psychology. In 2007 she received a Juris Doctorate from the Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. After being an associate attorney at two local law firms between 2007 and 2011, Leslie opened her own practice in 2011.
Leslie is admitted to practice law before the Courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the York County Bar Association. Leslie is a member of the Family Law Section of the York County Bar Association, serving as the secretary since 2010. Leslie also received training to become a mediator and a Collaborative professional in 2009. As a result, she is a court-appointed custody mediator in York County and is also a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and Collaborative Professionals of Central Pennsylvania.
Leslie served as a custody conciliator in York County from April 2013 through March 2015. In March 2015, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court implemented a rule prohibiting attorneys from practicing family law in the county in which they also serve as a conciliator and/or mediator. As a result of the new rule, Leslie was unable to continue serving as a custody conciliator in York County.
- Board Leadership Training offered by Leadership York and the York County Bar Association
- York Hospital Auxiliary Board Member (2008 – 2012)
- Toast from Our Town Committee (2011)
- Book Nook Committee (2009 – 2013)
- Jewish Family Services Board Member (2008 – 2011)
- Lancaster Mediation Center Volunteer
- Certified Legal Intern at the Harrisburg Civil Law Clinic while attending Widener University School of Law (2007)
- Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills and Mediation Skills training (2009)
- Divorce and Custody Mediation training (2009)
- Parenting Coordination training offered by the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts and the University of Baltimore School of Law’s Center for Families, Children and the Courts (2009)
- Basic Interdisciplinary Training in Family Collaborative Practice (2010)